Our all-day singing is held on the Saturday before the second Sunday in May.
The seventh annual all-day singing in Bristol will be held on Sat 9 May 2020. Registration at 10am for a 10:30am start.
VenueFrenchay Quaker Meeting House
Beckspool Road, Frenchay
Bristol, BS16 1NT
From Bristol city centre
From Bristol Bus Station, take the 46 bus (destination Yate) to Frenchay. It stops at the junction of Bristol Rd and Beckspool Rd, a short walk from the venue.
Bristol Parkway may be the most convenient station for this singing. Booking in advance is strongly recommended for cheaper tickets. From Parkway, the 18/18A bus (destination Emersons Green) runs to Bristol Rd, a short walk from the venue.
National Express services run to Bristol Bus Station. Megabus services run to Bond Street, near Cabot Circus. Follow local directions from the city centre as above.
Leave the M4 at junction 19 onto the M32. Take the first exit at junction 1 onto the A4174, then the first right onto Bristol Rd and then the first left onto Beckspool Rd. There is on-street parking on Beckspool Rd outside the venue.
- 6th Bristol Singing – 2019. Chair: Rachel Wemyss.
- 5th Bristol Singing – 2018. Chair: Samantha Cole.
- 4th Bristol Singing – 2017. Chair: Kate Kirwan.
- 3rd Bristol Singing – 2016. Chair: Barry Parsons.
- 2nd Bristol Singing – 2015. Chair: Steve Brett.
- 1st Bristol Singing – 2014. Chair: John Barbour.