VenueGwehelog Methodist Church
Monmouthshire, NP15 [map]
The chapel is quite remote, and is easiest to access by car. Leave the M4 at junction 24 and take the A449 towards Usk. Gwehelog is just off the Monmouth Road between Usk and Raglan. Car parking will be available.
By public transport
It is possible to take the number 60 bus service from Newport (towards Monmouth). The bus stops at Gwehelog, a short walk from the chapel. Newport has connecting train services to London, Manchester and South Wales.
- 20th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2019. Chairs: Bridget McVennon-Morgan and Matthew Parkinson.
- 19th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2018 (3rd Christian Harmony singing). Chair: Alec Williams.
- 18th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2017 (2nd Christian Harmony singing). Chairs: Steve Brett and Ella Cumber.
- 17th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2016. Chairs: Leila Gamaz and Ellen Southern.
- 16th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2015. Chair: Liam Kirby.
- 15th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2014. Chair: Chris Brown.
- 14th Gwehelog Singing Weekend – 2013. Chair: Chris Brown.
- 13th South Wales Singing – 2012. Chair: Chris Brown.
- 12th South Wales Singing – 2011. Chair: Chris Brown.
- 11th South Wales Singing – 2010. Chair: Judy Whiting.
- 5th South Wales Singing – 2003. Chair: Ken Baddley.
- 4th South Wales Singing – 2002. Chair: Ken Baddley.
- 3rd South Wales Singing – 2001. Chair: Ken Baddley.
- 2nd South Wales Singing – 2000. Chair: Ken Baddley.
- 1st South Wales Singing – 1999. Chair: Ken Baddley.